Academic Procedures

This page describes the procedures involved in declaring a major or a minor, withdrawing from courses, applying for a leave of absence, and applying for a course evaluation. It also includes the forms needed to complete the above procedures and the relevant academic policies.

Declare or Change a Major
Degree Progress Report & Audit
Posting a Minor
Grading Options (Pass-Fail & Withdrawal)
Credit Overload
Course Repeat
Global Course Evaluation
Independent Study
Leave of Absence & Withdrawal
Registration Guidance