Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar supports teaching and learning at NYU Shanghai by maintaining the integrity of academic policies and the student information system. It is the steward of NYU Shanghai's student records from application to degree conferral in perpetuity.
You can view a snapshot of course offerings for Spring 2020. This list is subject to change so please check back frequently before registering for classes.
The Office of the Registrar provides NYU Shanghai students with the following services:
- Academic Calendar
- Albert (online student information system)
- Albert Guest User Guide
- Degree Progress: Degree Progress is the computerized advising/degree progress support system which evaluates course work taken against degree requirements to determine progress toward the completion of a degree. Academic Planner allows students to plan their future semesters based on what courses are typically offered during any given semester at any of the NYU Global Sites.
- Diplomas: The Office of the Registrar is responsible for the issuance of all diplomas. Specific information regarding diplomas will be provided at a later time.
- Enrollment Verification
- Fall 2019 Final Exam Schedule (upload 9.27)
- Grading Information
- Graduation Application Processing: Specific Information for NYU Shanghai students on the graduation application process will be provided at a later date.
- Preparing for Course Registration
- Privacy of Student Records
- Registration Guidelines
Tuition Payments and Student Billing
Office of the Registrar, NYU Shanghai
1555 Century Avenue, Pudong