The following Graduate Semester Study courses are offered at NYU Shanghai. All are required courses within the core curricula of each master’s program and count toward a student’s degree requirements. Participating students must take and continue in all courses; once your Semester Study in Shanghai has started, you may not drop them.
SPS Start@NYU Shanghai - MS in Integrated Marketing
- INTG1-GC1000 Integrated Marketing
- INTG1-GC1005 Campaign I: Strategy & Execution
- INTG1-GC1030 Finance for Marketing Decisions
- INTG1-GC1055 Statistical Measurements, Analysis & Research
- INTG1-GC1035 Digital Marketing
- MASY1-GC1200 Managing in a Global Economy
- MASY1-GC1220 Financial Management
- MASY1-GC1250 Project Management in The Information Age
*Although not required to, students taking 3 courses in Shanghai may also register for one course offered online from the New York campus as an additional fourth course.
MOT Global - MS in Management of Technology
- MG-GY 6013 Organizational Behavior
- MG-GY 6033 Financial Analysis for Technology Managers
- MG-GY 6203 Data Visualization