Moving into your study away site residence hall can be both exciting and overwhelming. Your residence halls will be a home away from home, halfway around the world for some of you. In order to make your arrival as smooth and stress-free as possible, it is important to be prepared.
This section provides important information on how to prepare before you arrive on campus and what to expect once you have made NYU Shanghai your home. Please go through the pre-arrival checklist carefully before you embark on your journey to Shanghai.
How can you prepare for your arrival at NYU Shanghai? Follow the links below to make sure you've got all the information you need:
- Check the Visa page to learn about getting your Visa to China
- Purchase your tickets to Shanghai through NYU Traveler's Egencia and read the booking guidelines for Egencia.
- Visit the Residential Life page and fill out the housing application.
- Learn about Life in Shanghai to prepare for your transition to this new city.
- Read our Packing Tips before you start packing.
- Set up your official NYU email address and explore IT Support Services.