We are delighted that you are considering hiring NYU Shanghai students. Please follow the instructions below to connect with NYU Shanghai talent.
The NYU Shanghai for Career Development’s job search site, Handshake, is a modern platform for college recruiting and event organization. Currently over 700 university career centers, 14,000,000 students & young alumni and 300,000 employers around the globe are using Handshake.
How To Register for an Employer Account
- Please click here to register and refer to Employer Registration Guideline for detailed instructions.
- Use a valid business email address (firstname.lastname@example.org). The use of a personal email address will delay the vetting and approval process.*
- Include a valid company website.*
- Once your Employer Registration information has been approved by NYU Shanghai Career Development Center (within 3 business days), you will receive notification.
Post a Job or an Internship
- Once you registered for an account, log in to Handshake using the login box on this page.
- Click Jobs on the left side of home page to post your job or internship to NYU students for free.
- Please refer to Employer User Guideline for detailed instructions.
- Your submission will be sent for approval by our recruitment team.
- Your position will be available to NYU students and alumni within 48 hours
- Make sure you read through our NYU Shanghai Handshake Terms and Conditions and Offer policy.
NYU Shanghai Career Development Center looks forward to utilizing Handshake to make recruiting talent easier than ever. For questions feel free to contact our staff at email@example.com.