When teaching faculty request items (books, DVDs and other physical materials) to be placed on course reserve, students get easy access to physical copies of these materials. NYU Shanghai Library will automatically place one or more copies of the required print textbook on reserve. Faculty can also request the following items to be placed on course reserves.
- Library-owned materials
- Faculty personal copies
- Materials not owned by the library but are in-print or available for purchase
Linking Services helps you create links to NYU Libraries licensed articles, eBooks and DVD streaming for your NYU Classes page. You can
- ask us to help you link resources.
- learn about how to link resources on your own by requesting a consultation.
- learn about how to link resources on your own following the instructional guide.
- learn about how to submit a reserve request by referring to the Ares Guide for Instructors.