Academic Accessibility

Any student who needs reasonable academic accommodations based on a diagnosed qualified disability is required to register with the NYU Moses Center for Students with Disabilities (CSD).

How to Register

For further information, visit How to Register with Moses CSD, and complete the online Application for Services form. Once the online Application for Services form is received, you will be contacted by a Moses CSD Disability Specialist.

All supplemental forms should be scanned and emailed, along with the Application for Services, to Moses CSD at In the email, please copy Global Liason Bridget Betts at Any questions can be directed to Cydney Delia at, NYU Shanghai’s Liaison for students seeking academic accommodations.

Proctor/Exam Space Request Form for Student with Academic Accommodations