- The fall academic term will start and end later than scheduled: Classes will begin on September 14 and will end with a final exam period from December 17 to 22.
- Several Legislative Days have been added throughout the semester to replace hours of instruction lost during the delayed start.
- Sunday, September 27 (classes meet on Thursday schedule, make up day for Thursday, October 1)
- Saturday, October 10 (classes meet on Friday schedule, make up day for Friday, October 2)
- Sunday, November 1 (classes meet on Wednesday schedule, make up day for Wednesday, December 16)
- Sunday, November 15 (classes meet on Thursday schedule, make up day for Thursday, December 17)
- Sunday, November 29 (classes meet on Friday schedule, make up day for Friday, December 18)
January Term 2021
January term courses in Shanghai will run from January 4 to 21, 2021. Starting on September 24, 2020 (New York time), course offerings can be searched for on Albert. Registration for January term courses begins on October 19, 2020 (New York time).
Full in-person operations are planned for the entire student body, faculty, and staff. This plan will be reassessed throughout the fall 2020 semester based on changing factors related to health and safety.