Latest information about COVID-19
Last Updated: September 2, 2021 10:35 AM, China Standard Time
By NYU Shanghai
Relevance: All NYU Shanghai
Daily Situation Reports
World Health Organization daily situation reports
Bloomberg Covid-19 Vaccine Tracker
CDC 2019 COVID-19 Situation Summary
Latest statistics on Coronavirus with info about cases in Shanghai by District (Chinese)
COVID-19 Dashboard Tracking Global Cases (by Johns Hopkins CSSE)
Shine.cn Updates on the Coronavirus Epidemic (Shanghai-related news)
Coronavirus Live Updates (New York Times)
Confirmed cases (cumulative): 2489
Current cases: 113
NYU Shanghai: 2*
*Two students tested positive for COVID-19 after studying away in London. Both have since recovered.
|NYU's Office of Global Programsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Public Safetyemail@example.com | 021-2059-5500|
|Human Resourcesfirstname.lastname@example.org | 13764511733|
|Office of Researchemail@example.com|
Shanghai East Medical Center (NYU Shanghai’s designated hospital for all suspected cases)
No.150, Jimo Road, Pudong New Area (Line 2 Dongchang RD Station Exit 1)
Tel: 021-3880 4518
上海市浦东新区即墨路150号, 近浦东大道（2号线东昌路站1号口）电话: 021-3880 4518
Health and Safety Tips
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Wear a mask in all public spaces.
Faculty Work on COVID-19
Letter from Shanghai The Hudson Review, Larry Wolff -- Silver Professor of European History at New York University
18 Lessons of Quarantine Urbanism Strelka Mag, Benjamin Bratton, Visiting Professor of Interactive Media Arts
Faculty Research on COVID-19