FAQs - Working at Zhongbei

How to access facilities at ECNU Zhongbei Campus? (updated on May 22, 2023)

Zhongbei Campus Access

According to the latest ECNU guidelines, effective May 18th, ECNU campus card holders can enter the campus by swiping the ECNU card or through face recognition at the entrance.

For non-ECNU card holders, please enter the campus by swiping the Chinese ID card or show the original version of other type of ID (passport, etc.) to the security guard at the entrance, who will verify and assist with your campus access.

    How do I find information regarding JRI space use during Covid-19?

    Please visit this page for the guideline on JRI Space Use During Covid-19. Please click here for the recommended maximum room capacity for conference rooms and classrooms at Geo Building.

    Please click here for a quick guide on requesting student desks for NYU Shanghai Faculty.

    Where is the admin office?

    The Office of Research Institutes (admin office) is located in Room 340 of the Geography Building.

    Whom should I contact if I have questions regarding IT and printing?

    Please email Geo Building operations group at:  Shanghai.Geo.Ops@nyu.edu.  You can also drop by our admin office in Room G340.

    Are there campus shuttle bus services? (last updated on August 28, 2023)

    The shuttle bus service between ECNU Zhongbei Campus and the New Bund Campus will begin running from Saturday, January 28th, 2023 with an updated schedule. 

    Please click here to access the latest schedule.

    Whom do I contact for reimbursement or procurement-related issues?

    Please contact NYU Shanghai Finance Department at  shanghai.finance.help@nyu.edu, or visit the Finance Website.

    If I have inquiries regarding library resources, whom do I contact?

    Please contact NYU Shanghai Library Service at shanghai.library@nyu.edu, or visit the Library Website.

    If I have inquiries regarding facilities, whom do I contact?

    Please contact Johnny Sun (孙晓光), NYU Shanghai Campus & Facilities at 13601919454, or email Geo Building operations group at: shanghai.geo.ops@nyu.edu.

    Where can I find a Zhongbei campus map?

    Click here (PDF version) or here (Google version) for the Zhongbei campus map.