NYU Box is a cloud-based service for file storage/sharing and document collaboration. It can be used by individuals and departments. Restricted or potentially sensitive data can be stored here.
Who is this service available to?
NYU faculty and staff
How can users access this service?
FAQs and more
- Can NYU Box be used to store sensitive data?
- Best practices for departmental sharing
- Eligibility and account retention
- Best practices for sensitive data (permissions and security settings)
- Collaboration and sharing
- Using the Drag and Drop feature to upload files or folders
- "Invalid login credentials" error
- Installing and using Box Sync