Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar supports teaching and learning at NYU Shanghai by maintaining the integrity of academic policies and the student information system. It is the steward of NYU Shanghai's student records from application to degree conferral in perpetuity.
The Office of the Registrar provides NYU Shanghai students with the following services:
- Academic Calendar
- Spring 2015 NYU Shanghai Course Schedule
- Albert (online student information system)
- Change of Name and Address
- Degree Progress: Degree Progress is currently unavailable but will be accessible soon. The computerized advising/degree progress support system, On Course, evaluates course work taken against degree requirements to determine progress toward the completion of a degree.
- Diplomas: The Office of the Registrar is responsible for the issuance of all diplomas. Specific information regarding diplomas will be provided at a later time.
- Enrollment Verification
- Final Exam Schedule: The final exam schedule will be posted midsemester. It will also be available through your Student Center in Albert.
- Spirng 2015 Final Exam Schedule
- Grading Information
- Graduation Application Processing: Information on the graduation application process will be provided at a later date.
- Preparing for Course Registration
- Privacy of Student Records
- Registration Guidelines
Tuition Payments and Student Billing
Office of the Registrar, NYU Shanghai
1555 Century Avenue, Pudong