+86 21 2059 5500
Room 118, Academic Building
- Call 120 or 110.
- Then notify Public Safety at +86 21 2059 5500 and provide the following information:
- Building Location
- Flat or Office Number
- Contact Number
- Whether aided is male or female
- Public Safety will assist the medical response team with access to campus and accompany them to the exact location of the medical emergency.
- Call Public Safety at +86 21 2059 5500.
- Provide Public Safety with your contact number.
- Public Safety will then notify the ambulance or taxi and secure a vehicle for transport.
- Public Safety will notify you when the vehicle is available and will transport you to the medical facility of your choice.
- Public Safety is available to assist with medical transportation 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.