About the Conference
There have been many important and exciting developments in PDE/Analysis in recent years. On one hand, the scientific goal of the conference 'Celebrating "Approximately 60": An international conference on nonlinear PDEs' is to bring together a group of experts who are working in the fronts of various research topics in the fields such as dispersive PDEs, elliptic PDEs, parabolic PDEs, geometric PDEs, mathematical analysis of compressible and incompressible fluid mechanics including complex fluids, general relativity, kinetic theory, probability approaches in PDEs, etc. On the other hand, research in PDE/Analysis has always been one of the most distinctive features of the Courant Institute. This conference also serves as an occasion to celebrate "Approximate 60"s of a group of Courant faculty: Fanghua Lin, Jalal Shatah and Mike Shelley...
Date: June 19-22, 2018
More information will come soon.
To our visitors
- RSVP may be required for this event. Please check event details
- Visitors will need to present a photo ID at the entrance
- There is no public parking on campus
- Entrance only through the South Lobby (1555 Century Avenue)
- Taxi card
- Metro: Century Avenue Station, Metro Lines 2/4/6/9 Exit 6 in location B
- Bus: Century Avenue at Pudian Road, Bus Lines 169/987