Administrative Support



From Shanghai

From elsewhere in China

From outside of China


Academic Building, Room 605
Hours of Operation:
8:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.


In the event of an emergency, call NYU Shanghai Public Safety at 021-2059-5500.
For urgent mental health needs, call the Wellness Exchange hotline, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, at +86-21-2059-9999.

Immunization Requirements

New York University requires all students (graduate, undergraduate, transfer, and returning students who, to date, have not complied) that are taking six or more credits in a degree-granting institution to provide proof of immunity to measles, mumps, and rubella and to acknowledge receipt of information regarding meningococcal disease or to provide proof of meningococcal vaccine.


Please note that immunization requirements include the following:


●    Completion of the Student Immunization History form (healthcare provider’s signature required)
Students must provide one of the following to comply with this requirement:
●    Certification from a healthcare provider or other acceptable evidence that you have received two MMR(麻疹,风疹,腮腺炎) vaccines
●    Evidence of immunity by history of disease for measles or mumps only and proof of immunity by vaccination or blood test to rubella
●    Serological evidence for measles, mumps, and rubella (blood test proving immunity) and meningococcal meningitis*
●    Date of vaccination for meningococcal meningitis must be indicated on the immunization History form mentioned above


We strongly encourage all students to follow CDC vaccine recommendation for China, as many students will travel and explore regional areas of China and or around SE Asia during their time at NYU Shanghai.  It is the personal responsibility of students to prepare for these experiences well in advance.  


Please check the link.


Varicella(水痘) Chicken Pox is a highly contagious and potentially dangerous disease in young adults. If contracted, there is a  mandatory period of  isolation from the campus for at least 2 weeks, causing significant disruption to the academic program. We request  all students know their Varicella immunity status and get vaccinated if necessary.


Be responsible and protect yourself.


Get Vaccinated


HPV Vaccine:子宫颈癌疫苗
Hepatitis A/B Vaccine:甲/乙肝疫苗

Immunization Record Services
Contact Information
726 Broadway, 3rd Floor, Suite 336
New York, NY 10003
Telephone: +1-212-443-1199
Fax: +1-212-443-1198
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday: 10:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m. EDT
Saturday-Sunday: Closed

Health Insurance Requirements

All NYU Shanghai students are required to have health insurance.


All International students at NYU Shanghai are required to have Geoblue International which offers global coverage for the full academic year.

More information on insurance regarding US/International students can be found here


We highly recommend Chinese national students enroll in the PingAn - Complimentary insurance as this covers inpatient service, which supplements mandatory Chinese Citizen Insurance.

All Chinese National students travelling outside China on university-related programs are required to purchase Geoblue Study Abroad Insurance if they wish to participate. This includes conferences, summer course, internships as well as study abroad programs.