Want to sharpen your academic skills? Meet with a Global Writing & Speaking Fellow to improve your skills in time management, reading and note-taking, goal setting and decision making, and test preparation.
Click on the Appointment button below to make an appointment. If it is your first time using that website, you will need to register first.
- Getting Things Done: Time Management Strategies to Thrive in College
- The Art of Reading: Strategies to Help You Read Effectively in College
- Essential Note-Taking Strategies: Write Notes That You Can Actually Read Again
- How to Look Like a Genius: Class-Participation Strategies to Impress Your Professors and Peers
- Secrets to Staying Motivated
- Mastering your Midterms
- Mastering your Finals
Find the schedule and RSVP on OrgSync.