Meng Zhou is an Instructor of Chinese Language at NYU Shanghai. Prior to joining NYU Shanghai, she worked as a Chinese language instructor for the University of Iowa, University of Virginia-in-Shanghai summer intensive program, and Confucius Institute in Slovenia. She holds a MA from the University of Iowa.
- Chinese Language Pedagogy
- Second Language Acquisition
- MA, Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language, The University of Iowa, 2016
- BA, Teaching Chinese as a Second Language, Shanghai University of International Business and Economics, 2014
- BE, International Trade, Shanghai University of International Business and Economics, 2014