Genevieve Leone is a Lecturer at NYU Shanghai. Prior to joining NYU Shanghai, she was a lecturer at the American Language Institute of NYU in New York City. In addition, she has taught at the Parsons School of Design, The New School in New York City, and the University of California, Irvine. She holds an MFA in poetry writing from the University of California, Irvine.
She has published poems in a number of print and online publications.
- Role of creative writing in language acquisition
- Poetry and art of 16th-19th century Japan
- Contemporary poetry and poetics
- EAP Seminar: The Corporation and the Individual
- MFA, Creative Writing, Poetry
University of California, Irvine 1997