Dan Keane is a Lecturer in the Writing Program at NYU Shanghai. His fiction and journalism have appeared Harper’s, McSweeney’s, Zoetrope: All-Story, Artforum, The Austin Chronicle, and The Best American Nonrequired Reading 2014, among others. A graduate of the Helen Zell Writers’ Program at the University of Michigan, he has also worked as a correspondent for The Associated Press in La Paz, Bolivia, and as a reporter for The Big Bend Sentinel in Marfa, Texas. More information is available at dankeane.com.
- Eighty Pages to Midnight: Writing Your Life in Autofiction and Essay
- Perspectives on the Humanities: Go West!
- Introduction to Creative Writing
- Global Perspectives on Society - Writing Workshop
- MFA, Fiction
University of Michigan, 2012
- BA, Earth and Environmental Sciences
Columbia University, 2000