Anjuli Pandavar is a Lecturer in English for Academic Purposes (EAP) at NYU Shanghai. Prior to joining NYU Shanghai, she taught at universities in Morocco, the UK and China. Anjuli holds a PhD from the University of Glasgow as well as the following teaching qualifications: CTEAP, CTEFLA and CLTHE.
Anjuli is a strong proponent of an enhanced EAP offering that also addresses the needs of faculty at English-medium universities. She teaches through experiential learning and inter-university teaching and learning collaboration. She is actively engaged in enriching the wider intellectual and artistic endeavours of the university.
- Perfecting teaching EAP through experiential learning and action research
- Mainland Chinese students’ responses to Western academic expectations
- PhD, Political Economy, University of Glasgow
- MPhil, Economics, University of Strathclyde
- MA, Development Studies, University of Leeds