To help new faculty, postdoctoral fellows, staff and their families quickly settle in Shanghai, the HR Immigration and Relocation Services team provides a broad range of relocation services:
• Pre-employment communication and support
• Inbound immigration: work permit letter, employment visa and residence permit
• Housing support
• Advice on and assistance in schooling arrangement
• Shipping of household goods and personal effects
• Settling-in services, e.g. welcome and orientation programs, banking arrangement, etc.
• On-going support in immigration and relocation during employment in Shanghai
Please login with your NYU netid to view more materials on immigration and relocation.