2017 May Holiday Break Service Notice
Shuttle bus services for Jinqiao Residence and ECNU Campus will be suspended on Saturday, April 29th, Sunday April 30th, and Monday May 1st, and resume on Tuesday May 2nd on a regular schedule.
Shuttle Bus Services
NYU Shanghai has contracted with a local vendor to provide safe and convenient transportation for its community members to shuttle between the ECNU and Pudong campuses, as well as shuttle services for the students living at the Jin Qiao Residential Halls.
Scheduled bus service during the fall semester of the 2016-2017 academic school year will run as follows:
All riders must present their NYUCard to the driver as verification of eligibility to use NYU Shanghai transportation.
All who use NYU transportation are to conduct themselves in a safe and responsible manner at all times. NYU Shanghai reserves the right to withdraw transportation eligibility at any time without notice.
Please send any comments or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. For your safety, please wear the seatbelts. 为了您的安全考虑，请系上安全带
2. Buses will pick up and drop off passengers only at designated stops. 请在指定位置上下车
3. Before getting off the bus, always check for any belongings you may have left behind. 下车前请检查随身物品，防止遗忘。
4. Please refrain from eating or drinking on the bus . 请勿在车厢内饮食。
5. Please do not tamper with safety equipment on the shuttle bus. 请勿擅动车上的安全设施。
6. For safety reasons, do not occupy the extra seat located beside the driver. 在任何情况下，请勿 使用导游座。
7. Report any suspicious strangers or behaviors on the shuttle buses to Public Safety officers. 欢迎向公共安全部报告任何可疑人物
● In order to ensure that you arrive on time for classes, you are encouraged to get on the buses arranged for that class period. The seats on the buses are "first come first serve" and you are not allowed to hold seats for others or to let others do this for you. So please plan out your daily routine.
● In the event of emergencies, such as flood caused by heavy rains, storm, Public Safety will adjust the bus schedule on a case-by-case basis, in consultation with the relevant University departments. And the notice will be sent out via email.
● During the first month, Public Safety will conduct ridership analysis for every trip, make assessment of the actual operation, and continue to collect feedback from students. Modifications will be made as appropriate. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to email Public Safety at email@example.com.
● Hard copies of the schedule will be available at all the front desks both in the Academic Building and the Jinqiao Residences.
Transport Service Application
If you want to apply for transportation service for some events , you need to follow the advice below. Requests must be made at least 2 business days in advance of the date of the event. All request should be submitted Monday - Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM. Please make requests for Coach Buses at least 1 week in advance. Any request submitted after hours will be addressed the next business day. Our Transportation Service Coordinator will make every effort to accommodate requests made less than 2 days prior to the event or after hours.
Transport Service Feedback
If you have any problems or advice for transportation serivce , you can fill out the following form to tell us.
NYU Shanghai provides all NYU Shanghai faculty and staff members with free parking space. If you want to apply for a Parking Permit in NYU Shanghiai, please read through the policy online first, then fill out the required forms and send them to Public Safety at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NYU Shanghai Regulations on Transportation and Parking on Campus >>
Application Form >>
Letter of Commitment on Traffic Safety on NYU Shanghai Campus >>
(Scan the QR Code to see more information about shuttle safety)