- LIBRARY LOANS - FINAL DUE DATES: Do not leave for summer without returning your library materials! Books and DVDs from NYU Shanghai Library are due back by 6pm on May 22! Your student financial account may be charged for any materials that are not returned, and you may not be able to add/drop classes until payment is made.
- LIBRARY SUMMER SERVICE HOURS - Summer hours will start on Monday, May 25. Library Services run from Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, and the Academic Commons is still 24/7.
- Please do not leave your belongings unattended for more than 20 minutes in the library. They will be transported to public safety in Room 108.
- The NYU Libraries recently added new databases into the collection. Read and access them here.
- If you have any questions, please speak to us on the 4th floor, or email us at email@example.com.
The NYU Shanghai Library’s primary mission is service to students and scholars. In addition to our growing local collection, all of NYU’s electronic resources are available for the Shanghai campus. Additional materials will be made available by request from NYU New York. Reference and research assistance is available in-person and via email and chat. The library facility provides spaces for collaborative study, access to computers, and quiet areas for concentration and contemplation.